This excellent volume will serve as an indispensable reference and source book for process design, tool and production engineers in composite manufacturing.
It provides the reader with a comprehensive treatment of the theory of machining as it applies to fiber reinforced polymer composites.
It covers the latest technical advances in the area of machining and tooling, and discusses the applications of fiber reinforced polymer composites in the aircraft and automotive industries.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 315 pages, 47 Tables, black and white; XII, 315 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/12/2008
- Category: Polymer chemistry
- ISBN: 9780387355399
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45