Islam Paperback / softback
Part of the Religions of the World series
Islam is a concise and readable survey of the history of Islam, from the birth of Muhammad in seventh-century Arabia to the differing situations of Muslim's throughout today's world.
Focusing particularly on the modern period, it provides a valuable introduction to contemporary Muslim beliefs and practices and looks at the ways in which this rapidly growing religion is meeting the challenges of the modern world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/01/1999
- Category: History of religion
- ISBN: 9780415211659
- Paperback / softback from £14.69
- Hardback from £24.50
- EPUB from £16.79