Military Legacies : A World Made By War Paperback / softback
Part of the Global Realities series
Landmines, cluster-bombs, chemical pollutants, and other remnants of war continue to cause death to humans and damage to the environment long after the guns have fallen silent.
From the jungles of Vietnam to the arctic tundra of Russia, no region has escaped the legacy of warfare. To understand the legacy of modern militarism, this book presents an overview of post-conflict societies, with an emphasis on the human toll exacted by modern warfare.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 26 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/12/2009
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9780415995948