Introduction to Automotive Service Paperback / softback
Introduction to Automotive Service covers all eight areas of automotive service, plus the soft skills and tool knowledge that you must know when seeking entry-level employment.
The text presents all systems together, making it easier for you to see how automotive systems are intertwined and connected.
The text's 40 short chapters divide the content into individual topics to make it easier for you to learn and master the material.
Offering a solid foundation in the basics, this text uniquely addresses simple inspection and service procedures without being overwhelming.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Automotive (motor mechanic) skills
- ISBN: 9780132540087
- Paperback from £13.99
- Paperback / softback from £36.95