The Debrief Imperative : The Secret Tool That is Transforming Businesses the World Over Paperback / softback
For the last fifty years, fighter pilots have used a secret tool for continuous improvement.
This is the disciplined and effective debrief-something most companies talk about but don't know how to do.
Authors Murphy and Duke succinctly provide not only the reasons for debriefing, but how to conduct an effective debrief.
They call it the Stealth Debrief process. It provides a simple means of analysing root causes while yielding actionable lessons and addresses organisational weaknesses while empowering and reinforcing strengths.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: FastPencil, Incorporated
- Publication Date: 15/10/2011
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781607460404