Mathematical Biology : I. An Introduction Hardback
Part of the Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics series
Mathematical Biology is a richly illustrated textbook in an exciting and fast growing field.
Providing an in-depth look at the practical use of math modeling, it features exercises throughout that are drawn from a variety of bioscientific disciplines - population biology, developmental biology, physiology, epidemiology, and evolution, among others.
It maintains a consistent level throughout so that graduate students can use it to gain a foothold into this dynamic research area.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 553 pages, 64 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 553 p. 64 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/01/2002
- Category: Maths for scientists
- ISBN: 9780387952239
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £59.35