The Social Media President : Barack Obama and the Politics of Digital Engagement Paperback / softback
The proliferation of social media has altered the way that people interact with each other - leveling the channels of communication to allow an individual to be "friends" with a sitting president.
In a world where a citizen can message Barack Obama directly, this book addresses the new channels of communication in politics, and what they offer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 215 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; X, 215 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137380845
- Hardback from £53.05