Primary Care Sleep Medicine : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Edited by James F. Pagel, S. R. Pandi-Perumal
Primary Care Sleep Medicine - A Practical Guide was among the first books to address sleep medicine for a primary care audience.
It remains the primary text oriented to the primary care physician with an interest in sleep disorders medicine.
Since this title published, there have been many changes in the sleep field.
A new text oriented towards supporting the primary care physician in the practice of sleep medicine is needed; an updated second edition of Primary Care Sleep Medicine - A Practical Guide could fill this knowledge gap.
This second edition will include updated information on insomnia medications, post-traumatic stress disorders, home sleep testing protocols, complex sleep apnea and the defined role for primary care physicians in sleep medicine.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 372 pages, 47 Tables, black and white; 41 Illustrations, color; 32 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 12/09/2014
- Category: Sleep disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781493911844