MintDuino : Building an Arduino-compatible Breadboard Microcontroller Paperback / softback
The Mintduino is another wonderful product in the Maker Shed's Mintronics series of kits.
It's perfect for anyone interested in learning, or teaching, the fundamentals of how microcontrollers work.
This hands-on book shows you how to assemble the Mintduino (no soldering required), teaches you the fundamentals of programming this microcontroller, and gets you going with some cool projects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 44 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Publication Date: 21/10/2011
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9781449307660
- EPUB from £2.39
- PDF from £2.39