Ferroelectric Memories Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics series
This is the first comprehensive book on ferroelectric memories which contains chapters on device design, processing, testing, and device physics, as well as on breakdown, leakage currents, switching mechanisms, and fatigue.
State-of-the-art device designs are included and illustrated among the books many figures.
More than 500 up-to-date references and 76 problems make it useful as a research reference for physicists, engineers and students.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, 2 Tables, black and white; 95 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 248 p. 95 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 05/05/2000
- Category: Applied physics
- ISBN: 9783540663874
- Paperback / softback from £95.55