Crime, Governance and Existential Predicaments Hardback
Edited by Ronnie Lippens
This collection focuses on the existential predicaments and choices that underpin current debates and developments in the governance of crime and criminal justice and argues for the relevance of existentialist thought for enhancing a critical and philosophically inspired criminological imagination.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 203 pages, VI, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Phenomenology & Existentialism
- ISBN: 9780230283152
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19