Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Strut your stuff with this completely up-to-date guide Struts guru James Holmes has completely revised and updated his definitive, bestselling Struts volume.
You will get soup-to-nuts coverage of Struts 1.3, the latest version of the framework used to create flexible, high-performance web applications.
The book features insider tips, tricks, and techniques to make Struts applications sizzle.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 800 pages, 100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 11/12/2006
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9780072263862
- EPUB from £45.36