Private Property and the Constitution : State Powers, Public Rights, and Economic Liberties Hardback
This book details the relationship between private property and government.
As private property is important to both individual welfare and the public interest, the book provides an intellectual framework for the analysis and resolution of contemporary property rights disputes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137376602
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £54.55