Venous Access Made Easy Mixed media product
This book provides simple and practical instructions on how to perform safe and easy venous cannulation, and how to insert midlines and PICC lines using ultrasound.
It aidsunderstanding of the relevant anatomy, shows how to use the ultrasound machine, and how to insert such lines using ultrasound guidance.
Readers will feel confident and well prepared to deal with patients requiring difficult venous access, giving them simple solutions that can be learned very quickly.
These skills will also be globally beneficial for patients and healthcare institutions alike. Follows the trends of the NHS and riding the wave of the midline/PICC line revolutionCompact and affordablehighly relevant to daily practiceUseful for specialists and generalists alike, truly multi-disciplinary
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 126 pages, 5 Line drawings, color; 2 Tables, black and white; 91 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrati
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/04/2019
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781138334533
- EPUB from £31.49
- PDF from £31.49
- Hardback from £86.55