Coasts Paperback / softback
by James Nixon
Part of the Young Explorer: Let's Explore Britain series
How long is Britain's coastline? How are beaches formed? In this fascinating book, you can find out about the geography of British coasts.
Learn about life in rock pools, what an estuary is, who works in coastal areas and much more.
There is plenty to discover - so let's explore Britain!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/05/2019
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474759038
- Hardback from £10.99
- Electronic book text from £10.55