First Love Paperback / softback
When Axi Moore decides to take a road trip across the US, the only person she wants to go with her is her best friend Robinson - who she also happens to be secretly in love with.
She's planned it all out, and all he has to do is say yes. Axi has had a tough life: her little sister died young, her mother walked out and her father turned to the bottle for comfort.
Her parents escaped their grief in their own ways; this trip will be hers. But life doesn't always work out as you plan it, and there are some things you just can't run away from.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Cornerstone
- Publication Date: 29/01/2015
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099591320
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20