Action and Existence : A Case for Agent Causation Hardback
Since the pioneering work of Donald Davidson on action, many philosophers have taken critical stances on his causal account.
This book criticizes Davidson's event-causal view of action, and offers instead an agent causal view both to describe what an action is and to set a framework for how actions are explained.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, IX, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9780230296671
- Paperback / softback from £50.59