Tiki Road Trip : A Guide to Tiki Culture in North America 2ed. Paperback / softback
Updated and expanded guide to travelling Tiki style - listing, describing and reviewing every known Tiki bar, Polynesian restaurant and other site of interest to fans of the uber-kitschy Polynesian pop.
From godfathers Edgar Leeteg and Don the Beachcomber to contemporary legends Shag and Bosko, it's a resource that covers all thing Tiki in witty, entertaining prose.
With an expanded offering of recipes for classic cocktails, a larger glossary of Tiki terms and more resources for buying Tiki goods and artifacts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, 600 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Santa Monica Press
- Publication Date: 08/06/2007
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781595800190