This completely updated edition of the best-selling guide to cable installation for voice and data provides installers with the details of proper LAN cabling and gives network and IT managers the basics of LAN hardware connection.
This Third Edition has been updated to reflect the latest advances in Gigabit copper cabling, 10 Gigabit cabling, Category 8 and 7 cabling, Power-Over Ethernet for distribution devices, and the very newest cabling standards.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 532 pages, 250 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/10/2005
- Category: Communications engineering / telecommunications
- ISBN: 9780071459754
- PDF from £63.00