Harlow and Harrar's Textbook of Dendrology Paperback / softback
After nearly 60 years, with descriptions of more than 270 species and almost 200 illustrations, Textbook of Dendrology continues to remain a top resource for taxonomic and silvicultural information on North American trees. In this new edition, material throughout the text has been updated and expanded to provide current information on tree sizes, damaging diseases and insect pest, economic uses, and silvics. Because of growing concern for the environment, it is even more necessary for students to know and understand the importance of conservation. Many of these issues are incorporated throughout the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages, 212 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 08/06/2000
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780073661711