Theory and Practice in the Philosophy of David Hume Hardback
by James Wiley
Part of the Asan-Palgrave Macmillan Series series
An original interpretation of Hume's philosophy as centered on the relationship between theory and practice.
The author argues that Hume's Essays and History represent a humanist practical philosophy derived from the speculative philosophy of A Treatise of Human Nature and the Enquiries .
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 328 pages, VI, 328 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Western philosophy: Enlightenment
- ISBN: 9781137026415
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59