Rediscover the Open Road Road Trip USA: Great River Road shows you how to make the most of the route following the mighty Mississippi River, from its Minnesota headwaters all the way to the Gulf of Mexico.
With mile-by-mile highlights and detailed driving maps,all in a handy, portable format,this is roadside Americana at your fingertips.Along the way, you'll find:Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox, Elvis Presley's Graceland, and Cajun CountryRoadside curiosities and amusements, stopovers and detours, and the local history and personalities that make each town and city uniquefull-colour modern and vintage photos and illustrationsroadtripusa.com
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Full colour maps and photos throughout
- Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
- Publication Date: 12/04/2016
- Category: Travel tips & advice: general
- ISBN: 9781631213755