Competing Risks and Multistate Models with R Paperback / softback
Part of the Use R! series
This book covers competing risks and multistate models, sometimes summarized as event history analysis.
These models generalize the analysis of time to a single event (survival analysis) to analysing the timing of distinct terminal events (competing risks) and possible intermediate events (multistate models).
Both R and multistate methods are promoted with a focus on nonparametric methods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 245 pages, 3 Tables, black and white; 49 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 245 p. 49 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/11/2011
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9781461420347
- PDF from £50.99