Rethinking Rational Choice Theory : A Companion on Rational and Moral Action Hardback
by Jan de Jonge
The marriage of neuroscience and the science of choice behaviour gave birth to neuroeconomics.
Jan de Jong explores this new discipline, investigating the relationship between choice behaviour and brain activity, and the light that this sheds on our systems of reasoning.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 355 pages, XIII, 355 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/12/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230277151
- PDF from £73.10
- Paperback / softback from £67.25