After Postmodernism : A Naturalistic Reconstruction of the Humanities Hardback
by Jan Faye
The philosophy of the humanistic sciences has been a blind-spot in analytic philosophy.
This book argues that by adopting an appropriate pragmatic analysis of explanation and interpretation it is possible to show that scientific practice of humanistic sciences can be understood on similar lines to scientific practice of natural and social sciences.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 224 pages, VI, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9780230348561
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99