Visual Art and Education in an Era of Designer Capitalism : Deconstructing the Oral Eye Paperback / softback
Part of the Education, Psychoanalysis, and Social Transformation series
This book offers a unique perspective of art and its education in designer capitalism.
It will contribute to the debate as to possibilities art and design hold for the future.
It also questions the broad technologization of art that is taking place.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 7 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 256 p. 7 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2012
- Category: Art & Photography
- ISBN: 9780230618800
- PDF from £29.74
- Hardback from £107.89