Globalization and Culture : Global Melange Hardback
Part of the Globalization series
Now updated with new chapters on culture and populism, Globalization and Culture argues that we are witnessing the formation of a global melange culture through processes of cultural mixing.
Its historically deep and geographically wide approach to globalization is essential reading as we face the increasing spread of conflicts bred by cultural misunderstanding.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 260 pages, 23 Tables, unspecified; 1 Maps
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 23/05/2019
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781538115220
- Paperback / softback from £19.95
- EPUB from £86.40
- Hardback from £45.75