Globalization and Emerging Societies : Development and Inequality Paperback / softback
Edited by Jan Nederveen Pieterse, Boike Rehbein
Part of the Frontiers of Globalization series
In the setting of twenty-first century globalization this volume focuses on emerging societies, rather than emerging markets or powers.
Adopting a sociological perspective, each chapter focuses on development and social inequality in emerging societies, with contributions from renowned international scholars.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, XI, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2009
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230354494