The Politics of Home : Belonging and Nostalgia in Europe and the United States Paperback / softback
This book examines ideas of 'home' of Americans and Western Europeans under the influence of the two major revolutions of our times: the gender revolution and increased mobility due to globalization.
It analyzes how 'home' has been politicized, as well as alternative home-making strategies that aim to transcend the 'logic of identities'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 150 pages, XI, 150 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/07/2011
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230293991
- Hardback from £54.45