Prehistoric World Paperback / softback
by Jane Bingham
This is a perfect general introduction to how people lived.
It is now published in a new edition providing excellent value for money. "Usborne World History" books offer an excellent introduction to history, explaining key topics in clear and simple language.
Exploring contemporary opinions of the period from artists and explorers, to the ideas and inventions of the time, the series offers an international perspective on events.
Each book also contains a chronology, word list and time chart.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2012
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409534266