Wipe-Clean Starting Grammar and Punctuation Paperback / softback
by Jane Bingham
Illustrated by Gareth Williams
Part of the Wipe-clean Books series
Understanding grammar and punctuation is essential when learning the English language.
This durable, wipe-clean book allows children to trace over the dotted letters and punctuation marks and fill in the spaces again and again, helping them to learn the basics of grammar and punctuation. Illustrations: Full colour throughout WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Choking hazard. Ink from pen may not be washable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/06/2017
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781474922326