Responding to Conflict in Africa : The United Nations and Regional Organizations Paperback / softback
Edited by Jane Boulden
Using nine case studies and an overview of recent changes at the institutional level, the purpose of this book is to examine the issues and experiences associated with the increased level of activity between the United Nations and regional organizations in their efforts to address conflict in Africa.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 340 pages, IX, 340 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2013
- Category: United Nations & UN agencies
- ISBN: 9781137271990