Early Childhood Studies : Principles and Practice PDF
This fully updated new edition offers a comprehensive, accessible, yet rigorous introduction to the study of Early Childhood that will will add value to any Early Childhood Studies course at both foundation and degree level. Addressing both care and education in the Early Years, the book considers a range of multi-disciplinary aspects of Early Childhood; including health, social, educational, psychological and sociological perspectives.
Early Childhood Studies engages the reader by providing real-world examples that underpin theoretical perspectives and bring examples to life, while encouraging practitioners to engage in reflective practice by considering their own similar experiences.
Key features include:
- Engaging activities and case studies that bring theory to life
- Cutting-edge research
- Practical tasks and advice with points for further reading
- End of chapter summaries, Reflective Tasks and Study Skills boxes in each chapter
- Full colour illustrations throughout
This core introductory textbook is an indispensable resource for Early Yearsâ€™ students and professionals, whatever their level of expertise or experience.
- Hardback from £120.00
- Paperback / softback from £35.99
- EPUB from £25.50