The Sex BookA no-nonsense guide for teenagersCan a girl get pregnant during her period?How do you know if you're homosexual?Do guys ever fake an orgasm?When is a good time to lose your virginity?How do you protect yourself against HIV?The Sex Book is a no-holds-barred guide to the ins and outs of sex.
Written in a handy A to Z format, it offers fast answers to crucial questions, dispelling old myths, while addressing all the complexities of sex in the 21st century.
Whether you've already had sex or are just starting to think about it, whether you're a girl or a guy, The Sex Book covers all the issues, leaving nothing off-limits.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/06/2003
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781840464726