Affirming the Absurd in Harold Pinter Hardback
Using Martin Esslin's "invention" - the Theatre of the Absurd - to examine Pinter's works, Wong brings the complexities and intricacies of the plays to the forefront, provoking readers and audiences to reconsider and problematize more conventional studies of his plays.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 103 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 103 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/05/2013
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781137345349
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £41.45