How to Draw: Flowers Paperback / softback
Part of the How to Draw series
If you have never drawn before you will love the simple approach to drawing flowers in this easy-to-follow book.
Janet Whittle includes a great range of flowers, including poppies, fuchsias, geraniums, tulips, water lilies, sunflowers, daffodils and many more.
Discover the delights of creating your own floral pictures with this invaluable book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 150 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/06/2008
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781844483266
- Paperback / softback from £4.49