Chicken and Egg : How I Came to Love My Backyard Chickens, with 120 Recipes Paperback / softback
by Janice Cole
Her children were grown, her magazine downsized, so Janice Cole, like so many other, took up a farm-y hobby: raising three chickens in her backyard in St.
Paul, Minnesota. This book is a sweet, illustrated memoir about the trials, triumphs and bonding between woman and chick over a year of chicken-raising, from veteran foodwriter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Illustrated chapter
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 21/03/2011
- Category: Poultry farming
- ISBN: 9780811870450