Inferentialism : Why Rules Matter Hardback
In this study two strands of inferentialism are brought together: the philosophical doctrine of Brandom, according to which meanings are generally inferential roles, and the logical doctrine prioritizing proof-theory over model theory and approaching meaning in logical, especially proof-theoretical terms.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 278 pages, VIII, 278 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/10/2014
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9781137452955
- Paperback / softback from £49.85