Same-Sex Marriage in Latin America : Promise and Resistance Paperback / softback
This volume sheds light on regional, national, and individual-level factors that have led to major developments for same-sex relationship equality in Latin America and explores institutional, political, and social barriers for same-sex couples in the region.
It analyzes cross-national patterns of same-sex relationship policies in Latin America and examines country-cases of recent policies for same sex-couples in the region.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages, 7 Graphs; 3 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 21/12/2012
- Category: Gay & Lesbian studies
- ISBN: 9780739167038