London 2012 Training Guide Athletics - Field Events Paperback / softback
This training book is the perfect introduction to the Olympic Athletics field events and will prove an indispensable guide for both the keen beginner and club athlete.
Written by leading athletics journalist, Jason Henderson, and illustrated with over 50 specially commissioned diagrams, this official book gives an overview of each field event and covers training safety, tactics and techniques, and standards of performance to aim for.
Whether you are a beginner who simply wants to try a new sport or a budding Olympian who dreams of one day winning a gold medal, this concise and easy-to-use book will take you to the next level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 150 colour photographs & illustrations
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 03/03/2011
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781847326973