The Perils of Print Culture: Book, Print and Publishing History in Theory and Practice Hardback
Edited by Eve Patten
Part of the New Directions in Book History series
This collection of essays illustrates various pressures and concerns-both practical and theoretical-related to the study of print culture.
Procedural difficulties range from doubts about the reliability of digitized resources to concerns with the limiting parameters of 'national' book history.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/09/2014
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137415318
- Paperback / softback from £45.85