An Invitation to Qualitative Fieldwork : A Multilogical Approach Paperback / softback
In an attempt to cope with the profusion of tools and techniques for qualitative methods, texts for students have tended to respond in the following two ways: "how to" or "why to." In contrast, this book takes on both tasks to give students a more complete picture of the field.
An Invitation to Qualitative Fieldwork is a helpful guide, a compendium of tips, and a workbook for skills.
Whether for a class, as a reference book, or something to return to before, during, and after data-collection, An Invitation to Qualitative Fieldwork is a new kind of qualitative handbook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 5 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/02/2015
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780415536622
- Hardback from £101.65