An Option Greeks Primer : Building Intuition with Delta Hedging and Monte Carlo Simulation Using Excel Hardback
by Jawwad Farid
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
This book provides a hands-on, practical guide to understanding derivatives pricing.
Aimed at the less quantitative practitioner, it provides a balanced account of options, Greeks and hedging techniques avoiding the complicated mathematics inherent to many texts, and with a focus on modelling, market practice and intuition.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XXXII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2015
- Category: Stocks & shares
- ISBN: 9781137371669
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.35