Models at Work : A Practitioners Guide to Risk Management Hardback
by Jawwad Farid
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
This book provides a much needed 'middle ground' for risk practitioners who need an in-depth understanding of risk management without excessive formulae or theory.
Written to appeal to a broad but financially-minded audience, it provides coverage of risk management and the frameworks commonly applied in the financial services industry.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 613 pages, XXXVIII, 613 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/12/2013
- Category: Investment & securities
- ISBN: 9781137371638
- Paperback / softback from £37.39