The Trouble with Twin Studies : A Reassessment of Twin Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences Hardback
by Jay Joseph
The Trouble with Twin Studies questions popular genetic explanations of human behavioral differences based upon the existing body of twin research.
Psychologist Jay Joseph outlines the fallacies of twin studies in the context of the ongoing decades-long failure to discover genes for human behavioral differences, including IQ, personality, and the major psychiatric disorders.
This volume critically examines twin research, with a special emphasis on reared-apart twin studies, and incorporates new and updated perspectives, analyses, arguments, and evidence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 318 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 11 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/12/2014
- Category: Psychological methodology
- ISBN: 9781138813069
- Paperback / softback from £38.75
- EPUB from £37.79
- PDF from £37.79