Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development : An Introduction Paperback / softback
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development is unique in that it addresses the central factors in economic development - entrepreneurship, innovation and organizational learning - as regional phenomena. This definitive text focuses on different types of organizations to illustrate the value of entrepreneurship and innovation both for businesses and for regional development.
Establishing a firm link between entrepreneurship, innovation and economic regeneration, the book also examines the factors contributing to their success. Replete with international case studies, empirical evidence of concepts and practical examples, this is an ideal text to support postgraduate teaching and research related to entrepreneurship, innovation management and regional economic development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 348 pages, 29 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white; 27 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/2007
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- ISBN: 9780415405164