History for the IB Diploma Paper 1 Rights and Protest Paperback / softback
Part of the IB Diploma series
Comprehensive second editions of History for the IB Diploma Paper 1, revised for first teaching in 2015. This coursebook covers Paper 1, Prescribed Subject 4: Rights and Protest of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
Tailored to the requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the following two case studies: Civil rights movement in the United States (1954-1965) and Apartheid South Africa (1948-1964).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 13/08/2015
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9781107556386