Eberhard Havekost : Retina Paperback / softback
Edited by Max Hollein, Heide Hausler
Working from photographs, German painter Eberhard Havekost (born 1967) abstracts prosaic images to produce a Mannerism of the everyday.
Painting in color only after laying down six underlying coats of grey and white, the artist arrives at a rich luminosity that he terms "democratic light." This book features a new series of paintings dealing specifically with the optical processes of perception.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 44 colour, 4 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 20/07/2010
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9783865607409