Governance after Neoliberalism in Latin America Hardback
Edited by Jean Grugel, Pia Riggirozzi
Part of the Studies of the Americas series
Two decades of neoliberalism in Latin America have left legacies of uneven growth, inequity and lackluster democracy.
This book offers an original and grounded discussion of what governance after neoliberalism means in Latin America and examines how states are pursuing more independent development strategies and models of democracy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 269 pages, XVII, 269 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2009
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230604421
- Paperback / softback from £53.05