How and Why We Still Read Jung : Personal and professional reflections Paperback / softback
How relevant is Jung's work today?How and Why We Still Read Jung offers a fresh look at how Jung's work can still be read and applied to the modern day.
Written by seasoned Jungian analysts and Jung scholars, the essays in this collection offer in depth and often personal readings of various works by Jung, including: Ambiguating Jung Jung and Alchemy: A Diamonic Reading Chinese Modernity and the Way of Return Jung: Respect for the Non-LiteralIncluding contributions from around the world, this book will be of interest to Jungian analysts and academic Jung scholars globally.
With a unique and fresh analysis of Jung's work by eminent authors in the field, this book will also be a valuable starting point for a first-time reader of Jung.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, 8 Halftones, black and white; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/05/2013
- Category: Analytical & Jungian psychology
- ISBN: 9780415686488